Thursday, November 9, 2017

Skywatch Friday

20171102-211129-2

It's November already and the holiday season is upon us. In the USA we have Thanksgiving starting up. Traditionalists like me think that everybody should not worry about Christmas until Thanksgiving is over. I'm actually worse than that. I think that there are twelve days of Christmas and none of them are in November. I digress and I apologize.

Welcome to Skywatch and thank you for participating. We are starting up on Thursdays at 2:30 PM US Central Time since daylight savings time is over. We keep the meme open all week until the next edition starts. Not too many rules. Just use the linky below. Link back to here. Visit as many people as you can. Some people have been known to link two posts and that is fine with me. Some have linked Instagram posts and I say go for it. It is about the photographs, visiting, and learning rather than rules.

Thank you and Happy Skywatching